Why Should You Rent From Sagon?
Low Rates & Nationwide Service
10 Great Reasons to Rent Trucks & Equipment from Sagon
No Capital Investment
- Frees up business capital
- Expense associated with specific job
- Capital can be applied to other expenses
- Can improve your bottom line
- Control expenses
- Allows for flexibility to prioritize capital expenditures
and yet still get your job done with the equipment you need
- Can eliminate costly service shops, tooling, spare parts, and cumbersome maintenance record
- A not costs associated with inspections, dielectric tests and DOT inspections
- A maintenance items are covered
- Simplify your bidding and billing
Increase Crew Efficiency
- By renting equipment, crews can work with newer equipment, utilizing the most innovative, productive technology available
- Safer jobs: rent exactly what you need
- You will be using the right equipment to get the job done right the first time
Eliminate Storage Cost
- Renting will eliminate the need for a fleet yard for storage.
- Rental equipment many times is more regional and can be picked up and delivered back to a location close to the job site.
No Equipment Obsolescence
- Eliminates concern for costly depreciation.
- No more trying to get the job done with old, worn out equipment.
Maximize Equipment/Crew Utilization
- Rental of newer equipment models with faster, newer technology.
- Maintenance included in standard rentals: if equipment breaks, it’s repaired quickly or swapped out.
- 24/7 repair
- Crews will keep working…maximize productivity!
- All equipment inspected prior to rental.
- Rental covers cost of towing, if necessary.
- Rental will provide equipment when you need it, keeping inventory to a minimum.
- Rent for the need controls the cost of idle equipment sitting in your yard.
- Regular billing on rental equipment helps you control and track costs.
Save Administrative Time
- Save time
- Eliminate administration of fleet services
- Rental equipment is titled and licensed, saving you time and money
- Peace of mind
- Less paperwork
Try Before You Buy
- Inspect new equipment
- Try new technology
- Work with it before you buy.
- Gain equity in the equipment you rent through a Rental Purchase program.
- Return equipment when the job is done.
- No need to worry about disposal and selling costs!
- No need to worry about utilization
- No obligation
- No depreciation